Investor : VIET-NHAT REAL ESTATE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Tax code : 0102853832
Address : 222 Tran Duy Hung, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone : 02437951951
- Ms. JARIYA CHIRATHIVAT – Chairwoman of the Board of Management
- Mr. OLIVIER BERNARD R. LANGLET – General Director
- Mr. PHOOM CHIRATHIVAT – Director
Project location: Km6+600, Land lot HH1 in the urban sub-area No. 13, Tran Hung Dao Street, Bac Lenh Ward, Lao Cai City, Lao Cai Province, Vietnam.
Project management entity: BRANCH OF VIET-NHAT REAL ESTATE JOINT STOCK COMPANY IN LAO CAI, Branch code: 0102853832-021 issued on 22/01/2021; Address: Tran Hung Dao Avenue, urban sub-area No. 13, Bac Lenh Ward, Lao Cai City, Lao Cai Province, Vietnam.
1. Type of real estate: the construction work has been completed and put into use.
2. Real estate location: Land lot HH1 in the urban sub-area No. 13, Tran Hung Dao Street, Bac Lenh Ward, Lao Cai City, Lao Cai Province, Vietnam.
3. Information on planning related to real estate: the real estate is attached to the commercial and service land area at Bac Lenh Ward, Lao Cai City, Lao Cai Province
– Land area: 18,057.8 m2
– Construction area: 10,649 m2
– Total construction floor area: 29,955 m2
– Number of floors: 01 basement + 02 floors + 01 attic
4. Scale of real estate: 01 basement + 02 floors + 01 attic
5. Characteristics, properties, usability and quality of real estate; information about each type of use and the common use area for real estate that is a mixed-use building, condominium:
– Commercial center, service and supermarket building consisting of 01 basement + 02 floors + 01 attic, in which:
+ Basement: 8,522 m2 (parking)
+ 1st floor: 10,649 m2 (booths for rent: restaurants, accessories, entertainment…)
+ 2nd floor: 10,610 m2 (supermarket, cinema, booths for rent: restaurants, accessories, entertainment…)
+ Attic: 174 m2 (technical and electrical area)
– Quality: in compliance with current regulations, design documents and the approved master plan.
6. Current status of infrastructure work and services related to real estate: completed and put into use the ancillary items outside the Commercial Center building, including the system of trees, internal roads, outdoor parking area, yard….
7. Dossiers and documents on ownership, construction works, land use rights and documents related to real estate construction investment:
The project has been granted the investment registration certificate; the construction permits; has been approved for fire prevention and fighting, and completion of construction works according to regulations.
8. Restrictions on ownership and right to use real estate (if any): none.
9. Rental price: according to agreement between the investor and entities/individuals renting premises at the Commercial Center.
10. Information on mortgages for houses, construction works, real estate projects put into business (if any): none.
11. Information on the quantity and type of real estate products to be traded, the quantity and type of real estate products sold, transferred, leased for purchase and the quantity and types of remaining products that are continuing to do business:
Besides the general supermarket area, the Commercial Center has 79 booths for rent, of which 39 are for rent and 40 are not.