On 23rd January, Central Retail in Vietnam organized the opening ceremony of mini go! Thanh Binh, Dong Thap province. The event marks a significant milestone in the company’s footprint expansion plan as this is the 10th mini go! nationwide, as well the second mini go! store in Dong Thap province was put into operation within one month.
At the opening ceremony, we welcomed the presence of our distinguished guests, including:
– Mr. Pham Thien Nghia, Chairman of the People’s Committee of Dong Thap Province
– Mr. Cao Thanh Xuan, Secretary of the District Party Committee of Thanh Binh district, Dong Thap province
– Mr. Tran Phu Lu, Director of Investment and Trade Promotion Center of Ho Chi Minh City
– Mr. Nguyen Nguyen Phuong, Deputy Director of Department of Industry and Trade of Ho Chi Minh City.
– Mr. Olivier Langlet – Group CEO of Central Retail in Vietnam
– Mr. Stephane Pariente – President, Food, Central Retail in Vietnam
And all delegates from Dong Thap Province and Ho Chi Minh city
Speaking at the event, Mr. Pham Thien Nghia, Chairman of the People’s Committee of Dong Thap Province shared: “The opening of go! Thanh Binh by Central Retail Vietnam is an opportunity for consumers in Dong Thap Province and Thanh Binh District in particular to have more shopping experiences and choices with a wide variety of products and many policies that the brand is aiming for, which is “The center of Vietnamese consumers’ lives.”
go! Thanh Binh offers a wide range of products including a variety of fresh food items, processed foods, household goods, fresh cakes, and fashion items. We also have attractive promotions to satisfy the needs of our customers.
Additionally, tenants such as KFC and Dookki will bring an international F&B experience, and Kubo will provide the best kids’ playground experience.
The establishment of mini go! Thanh Binh has created 100 job opportunities for the local community, providing both full-time and part-time employment and contributing to the overall economic development of Dong Thap Province.